Memories ♥

Memories ♥

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Form 5 Graduation's Night 6/10/2011 ♥

Form 5 Graduation's Night ♥ (:
I miss that day .
A special dinner night for us .

Awesome .
Memorable dayyy 061011 ♥

The photos that we took on that dayyy : )



With Janice :)



With Alicee :)



With YeeLing :)



With Stephanie :)



With Monica :)



With Michelle :)



With YanMay :)



With WanChen :)



With WaiSam :)



With Teh :)



With Xinyi and WaiSam :)



With Anne and KahQi :)



With Shee :)



With KahQi :)



With Purple house's
Best Marching Kapten , Tracyyy ♥




Missyouguys , purple house marching team ♥



With my bff , WaiMun ♥



With my bff , Syahira ♥



With my loves , Munyu ♥



With my bff , Munyu ♥



Hee :)



Four of us ♥



The bffs ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment