Memories ♥

Memories ♥

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday , My beloved friend ♥



Munyu ♥
生日快樂 ShangYatFaiLok : )
Sorry that din't give you any suprise on your birthday .
But hope you don't mind it .
And sorry that today ...
Keep ignore you when you asked me take photo with you .
Coz my look so uglyy : /
Hmm ...
Dah read the wishes that i wrote for you ?
I knew its just a simply wishes : /
And the card that i made for you is ugly , Sorry .
But hope you'll like it : )
Ohyeah . I knew you got abit disappointed that today ...
You know what i am saying hor ? : )
Don't sad har ..
Yep . we need to sit for SPM this year .
And trial is coming soon ..
Study hard la kay : )
We study tgt during holiday : )
If you don't know anything , then ask mee .
Suree i will teach you if i know it . Hee
Ohyeah , Don't always emo kay ? : )
Got anything must tell me .
I am willing to be your listener , Although i am not a good listener : D
Be strong and smile always .
Once again , Happy Birthday babyy : )
You're my bff always .
Ily , my bff ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment