Memories ♥

Memories ♥

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Form6 Lifee :)

Form6 Life :)
The First Day of school ..
We beh tahan the enviroment dyy ..
The enviroment was sucks 
Especially the toilet , Mygod .  
And during the orientation week
We sat on the dewan 
Hot like hell . Mygod
And the second day of schooling
We bought the school rules book
And we saw a school rules that we cannot accept it 
The most worst school rules was ..
Kipas hanya boleh digunakan selepas rehat 
Aduii . Din geh ah ?
And only have 3 fans in a clssroom .
Hot like hell man .
So that we decided to buy a small fan ..
And bring it to school everyday :)
I knew Form6 life is stress
So I must study hard from now onwards .
Luckily that most of amcians also in the same class
And I am same class with the Ex classmates .
And I am sure that I will lost contact with few of bff .
But I dont wish to see that .
Some of them are going for futher study and some stay at ipoh study and working .
You know who you are . Lol
I wish that few of you work hard and study hard .
I will contact or find few of you when I am free .
Dont forget me :)
All the best to few of you , My bffs :) 
























No comments:

Post a Comment