Memories ♥

Memories ♥

Monday, May 21, 2012

I am just tired of everything .

Just because we are not close anymore, doesnt mean I dont care about you .
I say I dont care but my heart tells a different story .
Sad just baecause of you .
Reason , Because I am still caring you .

I am sad that ... 
Someone ignore my text .
Maybe you're busy ? Idk . 
And I saw you while waiting ppl on that day .
I dont know whether you dint saw me ?
After that day ...
I find you but you seems like ignore me .
That's why I yan ju dont find you . 
Bu xi guan srsly .
You dont know how I feel, you never know .
Sighs . I dont wish to see that srsly .
Long time dint chat with you .
I cannot even find a ppl to ... 

The feelings, moments and old memories I had with you, unforgetable . 
I am so tired of hoping, I am tired of getting disappointed . 
I am just tired of everything .
Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me true friendship .

Dont think too much .
I should study hard , dont think about it .
SMILE ALWAYS .

No comments:

Post a Comment