Memories ♥

Memories ♥

Monday, June 4, 2012

Imissthem .


Imisshim srsly .
I miss the day I worked at Aeon .
Saw him few times dy when I am working .
Really the first time I met him at shopping Centre .
And he's so friendly .
When he saw me , He automatically walk in Polo .
And we chat awhile .
I miss it srsly .
I want to continue working at Aeon . Lol 
Hmm . Long time din't listen his voice .
Long time dint 'chase him' :p
Imissyou , Juztin .



MyBestSis Always .
She's is the one always care bout me .
I remember that she asked me take care of myself , Dont let ppl bully .
I wont let ppl bully lar . No worries .
I miss every moments with you .
You knew that I care you the most right . But I wont sad because of .....
So noneed to ask me dont sad always . 
You thought I always sad geh meh ? Lol
Hmm . If you're upset , You can find me anytimes .
I will always here for you , Remember that .
Just because we've less contact , doesnt mean I forget you kay .
I nevery forget you , Munyu .
Btw All the best to you . Good luck for your coming *exam* .
Missyou .



MyBff .
She went to Inti college for study .
Long time didnt meet her dy .
And less contact with her .
Coz she seems like so busy all the time .
I miss the moments we gossip in the class .
She's so funny all the time .
Everyday also listen her laughter and her big voice .
Imissit .
And she always emo :p
Adui , Don't always emo lar .
Anythings tell me then . I am here for you .
CheerUp !
And all the best in your studies . 
Imy .



MyBff .
She's the one who always care ppl .
Such a good friend .
Same as what i've wrote about xinyi .
I miss the moments when we're gossip tgt in the classroom .
It's so funny sometimes .
Sometimes , You're so emo I knew .
Act , What I wanna tell you is , Don't care what other ppl said bout you , Just be yourself .
Anythings tell me kay , I am here for you .
All the best to you .
Do remember me kay .
Miss you .




WorkingMates .
I miss the moments we worked tgt .
Have alots of fun with all of you srsly .
I remember waht we've did when working .
We always curi makan in the stor room . Lol .
Hmm . Btw All the best to all of you .




Thebff .
We're not close when we're in form5 .
But now , We much more close than form5 .
We're in the same class .
Always tution tgt .
Always hang out tgt .
And thanksyou for always fetch me .
Thanks dear .



Mybff and deskmates .
You don't gem hardworking can a not ?
Lol . Hmm nothing said about you wor .
I just knew you always fat hao .
Yao said cut it short your hair . Then ..
Fat hao ah lei ?
What I wanna said is same as what i've wrote for michelle  :)

                                                        Form 6 life . We're classmates :)




No comments:

Post a Comment