Memories ♥

Memories ♥

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Form6 Life , Stress !!

Form 6 life ...
Damn stress !
Busy for tution everyday .
So many homework .
I am not in the mood always after I start my form6 life .
All of you thought we're so fun in form6 life .
You're wrong .
We are so stress ! :(
And MUET tution class start on this friday .
Sighs . I am so weak in ENGLISH !
Should I go ERICAN for tution ?
And receive a bad news today , That ...
We are having exam on July .
Wth . School just start , And told me that having exam on July ?
What subjek I should study first ?
Ops , We've not enough time to prepare for exam .
Need to prepare for NIE .
Need to do alots of homework .
And the main point is IDK HOW TO DO AT ALL .
For me , it was difficult . 
Because Ngo ng lek .
I dont know how am I going to sit form exam ? 
Especially The First SEM Of STPM .
The first sem of stpm is on November .
Oh Good .
And my parents not in the mood this few days .
Keep ngam me .
I asked something , And they just ignore me always .
I asked them smtg important ..
THEY ASKED ME SETTLE MYSELF .
Sighs . No one cares .
When I am in trouble ...
Who should I talk to ?

I feel so stress this few days srsly .
Keep thinking bout it .
Worrying about it .
Sometimes I just cannot control my tears .
Always dropped down when Idk how to my homework .
The first time I cried cause of stress .
Why tears dropped down so easily nowadays .
Always ask myself , Why I'll chose form6 ?
And friends asked me too .
But I can't even answer your question .
I just knew that ...
I AM SO STRESS .




No comments:

Post a Comment