Memories ♥

Memories ♥

Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Vvip :)


161212 :)
Finally met with her :)
You asked me happy anot.
YES , OFCAUSE I AM HAPPY.
Whenever I met you
You always share those dao li with me.
It's so meaningful.
You're still the same.
Always share your things with me.
I can felt that you're not happy after i told you what she had told me.
Sorry.
I just want to tell you
Dont care what others think bout you.
Just be yourself.
Few of them told me that you always ffk.
I can understand why you ffk.
Btw , i just hope that you're still remember all your friends
and keep in touch with them.
No matter what , I am still there for you. 



Hmm this two crazy women :)
Especially right hand side that one.
After I download We chat.
She keep making me LOL non stop.
Feel so happy when we chat with them.
She told me everythings ystd.
Ehh Is that true?
I really dont know if you dint tell me ystd.
Anyways We dont care so much okay?
We can't do anythings also.
Hmm. You both are my bff always!
No matter what, I will be there for you both :)
*And all the best to your coming exam, SuetLi.
Dont make me laugh liao , Study la you.
After your exam , We hang out kay.
Loveyou.



The Vvip in my life.
That crazy women make me so emo this few days.
Those memories flashed back.
Anyways, We just keep in touch!
Munyu,SuetLi,Xinyee
NO MATTER WHAT, WE'RE STILL BFF.
With Loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment